Delicious Homemade Turkey Burgers
This is a simple recipe and didn’t take much effort to make.
Serves: 4 Burgers
- 500g minced turkey
- 10g dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Sauce (Nandos, or something you like for extra flavour)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- lea Perrings
Extras- Rolls, Cheese, 2 tomatoes, lettuce and onion rings.
- Get a large bowl and mix the turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg whites, garlic,lea perrings, salt and pepper. Form into 4 decent size burgers using your hands.
- Cook in a frying pan over medium heat, turning them once or in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Butter the rolls and serve with lettuce, tomato,cheese and mayonnaise.